Insvaganza 2022 – Biggest youth Fest of North Bengal
Insvaganza, Inspiria Knowledge Campus’s annual socio-cultural fest, will be held on April 22nd and 23rd, 2022. It is the region’s grandest socio-cultural fest, with 40+ activities taking place for two days.
Events include :
- Coding Competition
- Web Page Designing
- Technical Treasure Hunt
- Mobile Games
Fun events like Tug of War, Men & Women Physique, Face Painting, Doodle and more.
Checkout Your Benefits :
- Unlimited fun
- Food stalls and snacks
- And other wow benefits
Things to keep in mind :
- Amount for each individual will be Rs 200 for three events.
- Registration can be done online also but the participants are requested to make payments at the college campus either before or on the day of the event.
- Non –participating individuals can enjoy the fest both days paying Rs 100.
- Lanyards will be provided which has to be carried throughout the event on both the days. Clashing of the different event timings should be noted down by the participants itself.
- Carrying sharp objects, inflammable objects and/or any other objects that are potentially dangerous is also prohibited.
- Carrying any beverages with alcoholic content is prohibited.
- Attempting to sell narcotics, drugs, cigarettes or addictive substances of any sort is prohibited. Any misbehavior on part of the participants or visitors will lead to expulsion from the premises.
- Anything that can be perceived as being offensive to any national/religious/ linguistic sentiments or gender will lead to immediate disqualification.
- If contingents wish to bring their props in a truck, these trucks must reach college before 8 am on all days. Kindly note that participants are not permitted to leave the venue between the various rounds of an event. Insvaganza 2020 volunteers are allowed to have access to all event venues, at any point of time.
- All the participants should carry their valid college ID card.
- The college committee has all the rights to take action against the ones for not abiding by the above rules.