Treasure hunt makes much better stories when there’s treasure at the end. Let the game be ventured.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- One team per College.
- Maximum of five members per team.
- The Treasure Hunt consists of 5 clues, each one leading to the next clue. Each correctly solved clue carries 10 points. And final Treasure carries 50 points.
- The clues are to be found in a particular order. A team cannot skip a clue. Skipping a clue leads to disqualification of the team.
- Do not search for clues in off-limit areas.
- If you found other team’s clue by any chance never tamper it. A violation of this rule could cause disqualification of your team.
- You move any college property to search the clue, kindly replace it back.
- All the clues of the teams are different and located at different places but the final destination i.e. the treasure is same. The team which finds the treasure wins first.