“ Grass is never greener on the other side ”
It is an informal debate competition where each team will pick a topic that is allotted and speak both For and Against.
The participant has to change their stance as soon as the word ‘switch’ is heard. In the second stage those qualifying for the second round will form two sides one supporting and the other going against the topic he best two teams will be picked by the judge.
( If the no. of participating team exceeds more than four, the team scoring the highest points will qualify for the second
round.Only four teams are to be qualified for the second round.)
RULES AND REGULATIONS :
- Number of participants is two (From each institution)
- Duration = 4 minutes per speaker for first round.
- Topics to be spoken on will be provided to the speaker on the day of competition.
- Participants will be given a time of 5 mins to prepare.
- Participants must not exceed the time limit that will be given.
- All participants have to speak either in the first or second round in lieu of which they will be disqualified.
- No form of indecency will be entertained and it may lead to immediate disqualification.
- Judges’ decision will be final and binding on each and every participant.
- Both the participants must register individually.