Bollywood is one industry that has given us all kinds of moments. Be it emotional, sad, serious and humorous, Bollywood has it all. If you consider yourself a Bollywood fan, but B-town has been churning out blockbuster hits and epic scenes so iconic one after the other that they have lasted decades and achieved legendary status.
Each team can choose the scene from below mentioned options.
MOVIE – SCENE
A. SHOLAY – Kitne Aadmi the (whole scene)
B. DAMINI – Tareekh Pe Tareekh (whole scene)
C. CHAK DE INDIA – Sattar Minute (whole scene)
D. PYAAR KA PUNCHNAMA – A happy woman is a myth (Kartik Aryan monologue)
RULES AND REGULATIONS :
- Each team comprises of minimum of 1 to a maximum of 5 members (depending upon the scene).
- The enactment has to be completed within the given time limit (2-5 min)
- The competition will be conducted in just one round
- Each team can act only one scene
- Judge’s decision will be final
- A team can play background music score but not the dialogue.
- Marks will be given on the basis of dialogue delivery and expression