“Representing your creative mind through art of colours!”
Rangoli is a folk art created on a floor to represent creative expression.The teams have to represent the Rangoli art within the time frame and judging will be done on the basis of, creativity, appearance and perfection .
RULES AND REGULATIONS :
- Design of the rangoli should be of kalamkari art.
- The area provided for Rangoli will be 3ft x 3ft for each team.
- There will be only one round in the competition.
- Maximum time allocated to complete the Rangoli is two hours.
- Each team will be responsible for the arrangement of the materials required to prepare the Rangoli.
- Only powder and duster colour can be used for making Rangoli.
- The participant will not be allowed to refer or use any printed material or mobile phone.
- A group will have only two participants.
- Maximum two teams are allowed to participate from each college.