Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- 1 Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- 2 Topics and Sub Topics Class 12 Maths Chapter 2 – Inverse Trigonometric Functions:
- 3 Here Are The Top Websites To Download PDF of NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 2 Inverse Trigonometric Functions NCERT Solution is given below.
As the name of the chapter suggests, this chapter focuses on the inverse trigonometric functions. Exploring the inverse trigonometric functions, the chapter also talks about behavior of the functions, their graphical representations, and other elementary properties. There are two exercises.
In simple terms inverse trigonometric functions are the inverse of the basic trigonometric functions Sine (Sin), Cosine (Cos), Tangent (Tan), Cotangent (Cot), Secant (Sec) and Cosecant (Csc). These are used mainly to get the angle from any of the angle’s trigonometric ratios. This concept of mathematics is mainly used in real world professions like Engineering, Navigation, Physics and Geometry.
Topics and Sub Topics Class 12 Maths Chapter 2 – Inverse Trigonometric Functions:
• 2 – Inverse Trigonometric Functions
• 2.1 Introduction
• 2.2 Basic Concepts
• 2.3 Properties of Inverse Trigonometric Functions