The future belongs to the innovators. Entrepreneurs hold a prominent role in economic growth and in creating positive social change. Most of the companies that exist now sprang out as entrepreneurial ventures, with ambitious people capitalising on a great business idea.
The MBA in entrepreneurship is a multidisciplinary area of application and is designed to develop students to create and execute startups and new enterprises by equipping scholars with the framework and abilities to become entrepreneurial impresarios in any business context.
- To promote a passion for business ownership amongst the millennium generation and to instill a high-level entrepreneurial vision and entrepreneurial will.
- The capacity to recognize entrepreneurial opportunities and to encourage self-employment among potential entrepreneurs.
- To motivate students for a profession in entrepreneurship and to make them competent to successfully grasp and exploit opportunities for businesses.
- To present a clear picture of the process involved in setting up a star-up and to examine alternatives to select the appropriate product suiting to the entrepreneur and the market.
- To acquaint all budding entrepreneurs acknowledge the potential risks and failures of a business plan and assist them to learn how to overcome these predicaments.
Students seeking admission to the MBA in Entrepreneurship course must be a graduate from a recognized university. Final year students may also apply
- Management Process & Organisation Behaviour
- Business Communication
- Statistics for Management
- Financial & Management Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Human Resource Management
- Production & Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Management Information System
- Operations Research
- Project Management
- Research Methodology
- Legal Aspects of Business
- Strategic Management & Business Policy
- International Business Management
The Syllabus/Course Module are as per West Bengal University of Technology Curriculum
The medium of instruction shall be English only.
The domain of entrepreneurship offers novel possibilities, each with its unique challenges and advantages. With the entrepreneurship degree, graduates prepare themselves up to numerous career opportunities. An entrepreneurship degree enables grads to operate in varied sectors. Students who want to strive as entrepreneurs must maintain a balanced mix of resourcefulness, creativity, leadership, and a zeal to make risky choices.
Fund Raisers and Development officer
New Venture Developer
Small Business owner