BMAG (B.Sc in Multimedia, Animation and Graphic Design) is a new age degree course which focuses on the study of computer languages, computer graphics, and the dynamics of the moving image. Students would be taught the art of storyboarding and provided with relevant technical and mathematical training necessary to develop basic skills in Designing, VFX, Animation, Multimedia, Interactive Applications and Publications. Additionally, they would receive training to develop communication skills in English, a must for multi-media and animation professionals.
- To impart knowledge and creative skills in multimedia and animation domains necessary for a successful career in the designing and animation industry.
- To prepare students for promising careers in a wide range of vocations that include film production, broadcast media, gaming, video content development and ad creation among others.
- To introduce students to the world of 3D digital art and VFX visualization and also exposing them to latest industry relevant software applications.
The duration of course will be 3 years full time
|Interest free Security Deposit (Refundable)
Fees payable at the time of Admission
(Which includes first semester fees)
|Total Course Fees for 3 Yrs
(Semester fees + 1 time payment)
Students will be provided with 2 shirts, 2 trousers, 1 business suit, 1 tie, 1 Bag. Students will also be able to access all facilities available at the campus. All University charges like Registration Fee, Development Fee, and Exam Fee etc. have to be paid by the student, separately to the University.
- Introduction to graphic design.
- Introduction to Typography
- Introduction to Animation
- Visual Communication
- Advance Layout, Composition & Typography
- 2D Animation Production
- Introduction to Digital Photography
- Introduction to Digital Film Making
- Introduction to Web Design
- Multimedia Production
- Web Technology and Methods
- Script Writing and Story Board
- Introduction to 3D
- Modeling, Texturing, Lighting & Animation in 3D
- Compositing & Visual Effects
- 3D Animation Production
- Portfolio Development
- Final Project
10+2 passed from any board with English as a subject. Students from any stream can apply. Candidates appearing in the Class XII board finals can also apply in advance.
The medium of instruction shall be English only.
Job fields and employment areas for Multimedia, Animation and Graphics Design students
Story Board Artist