IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED FURTHER TO USE THIS WEBSITE. BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED/ PROVIDED BY JPSF, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY AND TO THE UPDATED POLICY AS IT WILL BE NOTIFIED IN THIS PAGE ITSELF FROM TIME TO TIME:
- Unless stated otherwise, this Policy applies to all information that JPSF has about You.
- By using this Website or Services provided by JPSF, You agree and acknowledge that Your Personal Information collected through this website may be transferred across national boundaries and stored and processed in any country around the world. You also acknowledge that in certain countries or with respect to certain activities, the collection, transfer, storage, and processing of Your information may be undertaken by trusted third party Partners or agents of JPSF such as credit card processors, web hosting providers, communication services, and web analytic providers, to help and facilitate JPSF in providing certain functions.
- JPSF reserves the right to change/ amend/ alter this Policy, from time to time at JPSF’s sole discretion or on account of changes in law. However, JPSF will not reduce Your rights under this Policy without Your explicit consent during making any changes/ amendment/ alteration to this Policy. JPSF may e-mail periodic reminders of policy changes and other notices and conditions, unless You expressly opt-out from any such services. However, if you chose to decline such administrative e-mail/ reminders/ notices from JPSF, it is your duty to check this website frequently to stay updated regarding policy changes. Notwithstanding the above, JPSF is not obliged to notify You personally on Your e-mail ID or otherwise of any changes made to this Policy. The revised/ updated Policy shall be made available in the current page along with a notice of changed policy. Your continued use of this website, after publication of a revised policy with notification, will constitute Your acceptance of the updated policy.
- The information we collect form you is used to improve the quality of the JPSF website and Services, to communicate information about the JPSF Service, for research, and to contact you about your online applications and queries. However, JPSF is not obliged to reply to your applications or queries.
- JPSF do not sale or otherwise share your personal information with other companies or organizations for commercial purposes.
MANNER OF COLLECTING INFORMATION OR USE OF INFORMATION SO COLLECTED OF THIS OR ANY OF JPSF WEBSITE’S VISITORS:
- “Personal Information” is data that is usually collected from a visitor of this website or any of the JPSF Websites, or users of JPSF Services through the “CONTACT FORM” or “ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS” and is used to uniquely identify or contact a single person/ organization. Personal Information for the purposes of this Policy shall include, but not limited to, information regarding Your name, gender, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address, address, qualification, current employment, resume etc. and all other related information that may be asked on a particular online application form/ query form.
- You also agree to provide JPSF Your Personal Information during the course of using any service offered in this website, for instance participate in any online survey or contest, communicate with JPSF’s customer service by phone, email or otherwise, provide reviews for the content available on JPSF Websites etc.
- Only such Personal Information are collected by JPSF, that it believes to be relevant and is required to make its product and /or services to be effective. JPSF also collects Your Personal Information in order to support and facilitate Your participation in the activities You select, track Your preferences, to provide You with a customized Website experience, to notify You of any updated information and new activities and other related functions offered by JPSF Websites, keep You informed about latest content available on JPSF Websites, special offers, and other products and services of JPSF, to assist You with customer service or technical support issues, to follow up with You after Your visit, to otherwise support Your relationship with JPSF and to prevent fraud and unlawful use.
- “Anonymous Information”: In an effort to make JPSF Websites effective, certain information may be collected each time you visit these websites. Such information may be stored in server logs. These encrypted statistics do not identify you specifically, but provide us general information regarding website visits, along with some qualifiers of the visitor regarding their region etc., and certain browsing activities by You and helps us to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use of these websites.
- Anonymous Information includes but not limited to IP address of Your server from where the Website is being accessed, type of Your browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.), the operating system of Your system, the Website You last visited before visiting to our Website, duration of Your stay on our Website, along with the date and time of Your access. These data are used by JPSF to understand the use and number of user visiting this Website or other JPSF websites. Some of these encrypted statistics related to any of the JPSF Websites and Your visit to our websites may be shared with the sponsors, investors, advertisers, developer, strategic business partners of JPSF and its associates in order to enhance and grow its business and JPSF Websites. However, these information will never include any of Your Personal Information other than your place of access. These anonymous information are collected through the use of pixel tag, a standard technology used by almost all the major websites/ e-commerce market places.
- On using any of the JPSF Websites, JPSF’s servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) may collect information indirectly and automatically about Your activities on these website through cookies. Cookies are small files that websites put on your computer hard disk drive when you first visit a website. It helps the website to be more effective by sending notifications to the site when you’ve returned. This anonymous information is maintained distinctly and is not linked to the Personal Information You submit to JPSF.
- You can control whether You want Your web browser to accept cookies or not. You can decline cookies by changing setting of your computer. However, if You choose to decline cookies, You may not be able to fully experience all features of this website. You can also delete Your browser cookies or disable them entirely, but this might significantly impact Your experience with this Website and might make parts of the Website nonfunctional or inaccessible. Thus it is recommend that You keep the cookies turned on.
- We might use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the internet and sometimes on this Website. They may collect anonymous information regarding Your visits to a JPSF Website, Your interaction with our products and services, clicks etc. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. Your name, phone number, address, e-mail address, your organization’s name, your designation, organization’s address or any personally identifying information about you or your organization are not shared with any third party.
- JPSF DOES NOT trade or sell Your or your organization’s Personal Information in any manner, except as specified herein, unless express specific consent is sought from You in writing.
Personal Information provided by You is used only:
a) to facilitate Your use of an JPSF Website or Services;
b) to respond to Your inquiries or fulfil Your requests for information about various services provided through JPSF websites;
c) to provide You with information about JPSF’s products/services and to send You information, materials, and offers from JPSF;
d) to send You important information regarding an JPSF Website, changes to its terms, conditions, policies and/or other administrative information;
e) to send You surveys and marketing communications that JPSF believes may be of Your interest;
f) to personalize Your experience on an JPSF website by presenting advertising, products and offers tailored to You;
g) to help You address Your problems with an JPSF Website including addressing any technical problems;
h) if You applied for any job or educational courses or avail of any service from any JPSF Website, to respond to Your application or queries;
i) for proper administering of an JPSF Website;
j) to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for an JPSF Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within a Website);
k) to improve the services, content and advertising on an JPSF Website;
l) to protect the integrity of any or all JPSF Websites; and
m) to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
- You acknowledge that apart from Your Personal Information, if You upload any content on any of the JPSF Websites, such content may contain information including Personal Information of you or of any third party, and the same may be available to the other users/ visitors of that JPSF Website. JPSF shall not be liable for the disclosure and dissemination of such Personal Information to third parties. However on receipt of complaints at firstname.lastname@example.org, JPSF will take down such information on its discretion if JPSF officials feel that any such information violates privacy of a third party.
- You acknowledge and agree by using these websites that JPSF may preserve any of your communications with JPSF through any of the JPSF Websites or any other Service, and may also disclose such data if required to do so by law or if JPSF determines that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (1) comply with legal process; (2) enforce this Policy; (3) respond to claims that any such data violates the rights of others; or (4) protect the rights, property or personal safety of JPSF, its employees, users of, or visitors to, this website, and the public.
- JPSF may disclose aggregated information about the use of a JPSF website, but it will never contain Personal Information. JPSF will not disclose Personal Information to third parties in the normal course of operations, unless it is legally obligated to disclose information to the government or other third parties.
- JPSF implements standard measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception of Personal Information.
- This Website provides third-party advertisements and links to other websites. JPSF does not provide any Personal Information to these third-party websites or advertisers.
- JPSF strives to ensure security, integrity and privacy of Your Personal Information and to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, JPSF conducts internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where JPSF stores Your personal data.
- JPSF cannot be held responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information through your visit to the linked websites.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, JPSF shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event/ Your Negligence/ any of Your willful act/omission.
- Whereas a “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of JPSF and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
- You can always choose not to provide information and in such cases, if the information required is classified as mandatory, You will not be able to avail of that part of the Services, features or content.
- JPSF may, if You so choose, send direct advertisement mailers to You at the address given by You. You have the option to opt-out of this direct mailer by clicking at the unsubscribed link option attached to e-mail. JPSF respects Your privacy. If You do not want to receive e-mail or other communications from JPSF, please report to JPSF at email@example.com.
- If You do not want JPSF to use Personal Information that JPSF has received from You, please report to JPSF at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grievance Officer’s Name: Sanghita Mukherjee
- E-mail Address: email@example.com