About the Library
Inspiria Knowledge Campus was established in the year 2015. With the establishment of the Institute, the library started its journey as one of the inception, it has been playing a pivotal role in teaching and learning programmes of the Institution. The library is in the ground floor, block-C. The aim of the Library is to serve the needs of our faculty,researchers,students and the staff. It acts as a center for the collection of literature predominantly related to science, technology, management and its allied subjects, bound periodicals-Newspapers, old question papers and develops a comprehensive collection of information that is useful for learning and teaching.
COVID19 Guidelines to avail Books
At the Inspiria Knowledge Campus, our duty of care towards our students, faculty and staff in which we operate, is of paramount importance to us. In light of the rapidly evolving Covid-19 situation, we are following some guidelines to keep our Library open for reading purposes.
You can browse and reserve your favourite books through the digital platform OPAC(Online Public Access Catalog) and also collect the books by visiting the library by maintaining social distancing rules. Library is open from Monday to Friday(9 a.m. to 5 p.m).
5 Easy Steps to get your Favorite Book from Inspiria Library!
- Visit the eLibrary
- Scroll down and click on OPAC Section
- Sign in with your College Email.
- Search & Reserve your favourite books.
- Visit our library & take home the reserved book!
Open Access Database
Open Access Books
Free Resources COVID-19
Previous Year Question Papers
Library Rules and Regulations
- Silence is to be maintained.
- No discussion permitted inside the library.
- Enter your name and Sign in the register to access and issue the books.
- No personal belongings allowed inside the library.
- The librarian may recall any book from any user at any time and the user will have to return the same immediately.
- Using Mobile phones and speakers or headphones is strictly prohibited in the library premises (Except study related after getting permission from the Librarian).
- Ask library staff for any kind of help.
- After reading, the books should be kept on the reading tables.
- Students can issue two books at a time for seven days and can renew for next seven days
- Issued books should be returned on or before the due date, if it is late, overdue fine will be charged for the delayed period.
- If the books are lost, then the borrower will have to replace the books of the same edition or latest edition.
- Computers should be used carefully and should be Logged In as a Guest Session.
- Unauthorised access to any facility, account or software, or disregarding the privacy without the permission of a librarian is strictly prohibited.
- Physically damaging or otherwise interfering with the facilities including deliberately changing hardware, firmware and software set- ups are strictly prohibited.
Library Services and Timings
- Open Access Library
- Book Circulation Service
- Online Book Search
- Book Reservation
- Online Book Requisition & On Demand Book Requisition
- Computer and Internet facilities
- Periodical and Newspaper Section
- Reference Service
- E-mail alerts on New Arrivals
- Book Display of New Arrivals
- Library Orientation
- Abstracting Services
- ToC[Table of Content]
- Reprographic Service
|The Library is kept open on all working days, except on Institute / University holidays first and all Sundays.
|Duration||Monday to Friday||Time|
|Issue||On all working days||9:30 am- 5:30 pm|
|Return||On all working days||-do-|
|Reference/Reading||On all working days||-do-|
Open Access Database
|Business and Management||http://www.oajse.com/subjects/business_and_management.html|
|Journal of Hospital Administration||http://www.sciedu.ca/journal/index.php/jha/index|
|Tourism, Heritage and Services Marketing||http://jthsm.gr/|
Open Access Books
COVID 19 Useful Resources