1) All the degrees/diplomas/certificates mentioned in the advertisement must have been obtained from recognized Universities/Institutions.
3) The prescribed “essential qualifications” are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle applicants to be called in for the interview.
4) The maximum age to hold any posts shall be 65 years.
5) In cases where no Division/Class is awarded and only grading is done, the exact percentage of marks and conversion formula adopted are to be mentioned with documentary evidence.
6) Where experience of a number of years is prescribed as an item of qualification this would mean only experience/research experience gained in full-time employment/research in the relevant field.
7) Certificates from the Head of Organization/Department for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment and field of experience indicating basic pay and consolidated pay must be furnished together with applications.
8) Application forms, not properly filled in or incomplete in any respect or without requisite documents would be summarily rejected.
9) Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
10) Submission of more than one application for a post is strictly forbidden. The candidature of a candidate who submits more than one application for admission to the selection procedure will be canceled even if he/she has been admitted to the same.
11) Candidate needs to produce following documents before the final round interview in the campus.
- Voter ID/ Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Ration Card (as proof of address).
- PAN Card.
- Degree Result / Certificates (UG, PG, PhD).
- Experience Certificates.
- Pay slip.