So, have you ever felt the urge to be stronger? Ever thought to drink down the elixir, the way you did in your daydreams? Well, we all can be negative at times. And, that’s normal. That’s human nature.
It’s a no doubting fact that the majority of our generation is depressed.
Sometimes, failures and self-doubts hinder our growth. Hardly a few are motivated to do well and move ahead due to their curiosity and quest for learning. Sadly, the majority are not.
Speaking of educational motivation, it has always been a hard code to break. Remember, our first failure is the outset of learning. Thus, we all should develop a strong and open mindset to deal with the rush and the society that has a grave obsession for success. We should never stop learning.
But, where to find your motivation? What’s its source? In today’s world, motivation takes multiple forms and has diverse sources. One really exceptional way to feed your inner strength is to read inspirational quotes from the wise people who trod this earth.
So, if you’re looking for motivation, inspiration or, just seeking for an element that can cheer you up throughout the day. Or, just a few powerful words to make you feel strong and deal with a rough point, you’re at the right place. We have meticulously handpicked the top 10 motivational quotes about education by the great minds. We hope this will surely inspire and motivate you for life.
1. “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.”
2. “Let us think of education as the means of developing our greatest abilities, because in each of us there is a private hope and dream which, fulfilled, can be translated into benefit for everyone and greater strength for our nation.”
–John F. Kennedy
3. “Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.”
4. “Education is the best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats the beauty and the youth.”
5. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
6. “Knowledge is power. Information is liberating. Education is the premise of progress, in every society, in every family.”
7. “Real education enhances the dignity of a human being and increases his or her self-respect. If only the real sense of education could be realized by each individual and carried forward in every field of human activity, the world will be so much a better place to live in.”
-A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
8. “The goal of education is not to increase the amount of knowledge but to create the possibilities for a child to invent and discover, to create men who are capable of doing new things.”
9. “Education is for improving the lives of others and for leaving your community and world better than you found it.”
–Marian Wright Edelman
10. “Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.”
To read more and for additional assistance regarding educational issues, kindly visit our site- Click Here