About CET 2019 Notification:
MAKAUT CET 2019 Exam – Last year on 4th May 2018, MAKAUT made it mandatory for all the students to appear for CET seeking to take admissions in any MAKAUT affiliated college for both UG and PG courses.
This year, as per the sources, the first phase of MAKAUT CET exam is scheduled on 12th April 2019.
Located in the famed ‘City of Joy’ Kolkata India, the former West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT) is presently designated as Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal (MAKAUT. The institution, which was established in the early decades in 2000 was initially funded by the state Government (W.B). MAKAUT in West Bengal meets the hunt of modern learning with advanced-degree level courses in management, engineering, and other major professional vocations through its affiliated organizations and in-house divisions.
About CET Exam:
Common Entrance Test, commonly known as CET is a competitive exam conducted by state or central education body which allows students to pursue any professional degree course in various domains.The following courses available for MAKAUT CET 2019
- PG Diploma
How to apply for CET 2019:
Students willing to appear for CET 2019 exams needs to follow the below mentioned procedure:
- Visit the official MAKAUT website http://www.wbut.ac.in/
- Navigate to the CET 2019 section from the menu bar: http://cet.eadmissions.net/
- Fill all the required details and upload necessary documents, pay the exam fee (Rs. 600/-) and download the application form
The filled application form needs to be sent to the university with attested documents to this adress: Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal, BF – 142, Sector – 1, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700064
Applicant applying for CET exam must have appeared/passed 10+2 from any State or any Central board (CBSE/ISC).
There are total 5 groups in which one can apply for:
- Group A (Candidate must have English in 10+2)
- Group B (Candisiate should have English / Mathematics/ Statistics/Business Mathematics / Informatics Practice / IT /Computer Science/ Computer Application at the 10+2 level.)
- Group C (Candidate should have English, Physics, and Chemistry along with Mathematics or Biology at 10+2 level)
- Group D and E (Candidate should have passed /appeared in 3 years Bachelor’s Degree course)
Need our Help?
We are available 24*7 for your guidance and support!
Right from assisting the students with the course details to form fill-ups including applying for the Entrance Tests, Inspiria Knowledge Campus maintains a consistent helpdesk exclusively for helping you with everything that you ask for.
Please reach out to us at +91-8900755550 or email@example.com for any sort of CET 2019 assistance.