The West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education has released the date sheet for higher secondary examination i.e. Class 12th examination 2021. Since 2020 was such an unprecedented year, students were eager about the exam dates being finalised. Finally WBCHSE announced the official dates and in depth details about the exam today via their website. Higher secondary (Class 12th) exams will start from 15th June, 2021 and end on 2 July, 2021. There will be only one paper per day which will start from 10.00 AM in the morning to 1.15 PM in the afternoon.
A total of 3 hours and 15 minutes will be allotted to the students where 3 hours is the paper writing time and 15 minutes is solely for going through the question paper. For Vocational subjects and other subjects such as Health & Physical Education, Visual Arts and Music the allotted time is 2 hours. Similar to previous years, all the vernacular subjects Bengali (A), English (A), Hindi (A), Nepali (A), Urdu, Santhali, Odia, Telugu, Gujarati, Punjabi will be held first i.e. on the 15th of June, followed by Bengali (B), English (B), Hindi (B), Nepali (B), Alternative English on 17th of June.
To get a detailed date sheet and time table, Higher Secondary students appearing for this exam can visit the official website of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education. Students can also download the date sheet from that website.
Some important things students appearing for West Bengal Class 12 Board Exams 2021 need to keep in mind
• Don’t forget to carry your Admit Card or else you will not be allowed to sit for the exam(it is mandatory).
• You will be given 3 hours to write the exam, use the time well.
• Extra 15 minutes are also given to read the question paper, use the time well.
• It is best to reach the examination center 30 minutes prior to the beginning of the exam.
• No electronic gadgets are allowed inside the examination hall.
• Don’t use any unfair means to write the exam, if you are caught you will be punished according to the rules.
P.S: The Board may, if required, make changes in the declared dates with due intimation to all the concerned.
Inspiria wishes all the candidates success for the 2021 boards Exam.
Read Our Latest Blog