BBA in Hospital Management course covers the major areas of Hospital Operations, Patient Care Services, Human Resource Management in the health sector, Hospital Quality Management, Healthcare Financing, Hospital Branding & Promotion, Health Insurance, Medical Tourism and Public Health. This course includes an in-depth knowledge of several operations to examine how the hospital functions. This course teaches modern hospital managerial theories as applied to health care services.
Admission for this course is based on the student’s marks obtained in their higher secondary and entrance exam marks. There will be some cutoff marks to get admission for this course in recognized college or institutions. Students should get marks more than those cutoff marks. After this exam students should be selected for personal interview. Students who are cleared both the rounds are admitted to this course in the colleges.
Criteria For Selecting Right Hospital Management College
For the selection of right Hospital Management college, the institute should have the following attributes
- State of the art infrastructure: The institution should be equipped with technologies pertaining to the current era or generation. For example:
- An excellent library with unmatched brilliance and aesthetics
- An information technology backbone for seamless integration
- State-of-the-art ambience created by the appropriate use of technology
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty: The institution should have faculty with high requisite qualification and should have ample academic and industry experience.
- Tie up with leading multispeciality hospital for industry training and placement: The institution should have relations with leading multispeciality hospital for industry training and placement of students of the institution.
- Excellent Placement Record: The institution should have an excellent record in terms of placement of the students in leading multispeciality and super-speciality hospitals.
- Spectrum Of Extra Curricular activity: The institution should have apart from academics a spectrum of extracurricular activities in order to make the students all-rounder in every field.
- Regular Interactive session with the Industry Professionals: The institution should organize an interactive session with the industry people regularly in order to make the students familiar with the industry culture and also to gain knowledge.
[fusion_tagline_box backgroundcolor=”” shadow=”no” shadowopacity=”0.1″ border=”1px” bordercolor=”” highlightposition=”left” content_alignment=”left” link=”http://inspiria.edu.in/admission/” linktarget=”_self” modal=”” button_size=”” button_shape=”” button_type=”” buttoncolor=”” button=”ENQUIRE NOW” title=”” description=”For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-8900755550. We will be more than happy to assist you.” animation_type=”0″ animation_direction=”down” animation_speed=”0.1″ class=”” id=””][/fusion_tagline_box]