Accounting is the backbone of every economy & business. Let alone expanding, no business can survive or exist without proper and effective management. The economy will degrade since no business can sustain itself when deprived of proper Finance Management. A meticulous and methodical learning strategy efficiently contributes to the basics of business.
Mergers & Acquisition; Finances & Accounts; Corporate risk & Investments Strategies are summed-up as the significant elements for BBA Taxation, Auditing, and Accountancy. Asset management is one of the rapidly growing career sectors in India, which will remain unchanged by any loss, bankruptcy or deflation. Owing to the ever-expanding attributes of the industry, the mentioned sector is growing at a speedy rate every year, consequently, resulting in huge demand for skilled professionals.
- The course illustrates in-depth knowledge regarding the structure and functioning of the financial system including Islamic Finance.
- The curriculum covers and demonstrates the significance of ethics in managing accounting and finance functions
- Thoroughly teaches required skills of planning, performing and scrutinizing financial statements, and auditing books of accounts.
- Explains the application and effectiveness of technology in the accounting domain.
- Scrutinize financial management matters based on the organizational perspective.
- Determine financing decisions, capital structure, and effective resources management.
The duration of course will be 3 years full time
|Interest free Security Deposit (Refundable)
Fees payable at the time of Admission
(Which includes first semester fees)
|Total Course Fees for 3 Yrs
(Semester fees + 1 time payment)
Students will be provided with 2 shirts, 2 trousers, 1 business suit, 1 tie, 1 Bag. Students will also be able to access all facilities available at the campus. All University charges like Registration Fee, Development Fee, and Exam Fee etc. have to be paid by the student, separately to the University.
At Inspiria, we believe in rewarding the hard work and excellence achieved by meritorious students in their academic endeavors.
As part of 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺, we are giving out scholarship for
(BBA Accountancy, Taxation & Auditing)
BBA Accountancy, Taxation & Auditing
|Score in Class 12
|80% and above
|90% and above
10+2 passed from any board with English as a subject. Students from any stream can apply. Candidates appearing in the Class XII board finals can also apply in advance.
- Management Concepts
- Mathematics For Managers
- Special Accounting
- Mind Management And Human Values
- Organizational Behaviour And Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Business Law
- Commercial Economical Knowledge
- Quantitative Techniques and Analysis
- Financial Management
- Managerial Economics
- Business Application MS Excel
- Communicative English
- Business Mathematics And Logical Reasoning
- Cost And Management Accounting-I
- Research Methodology
- Corporate And Other Laws
- Cost And Management Accounting-II
- Foreign Language(German)
- Environmental Studies
- Advanced Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Auditing And Assurance
- Enterprise Information Systems And Strategic Management
- Financial Management And Economics For Finanace
- Financial Reporting
- Strategic Financial Management
- Minor Project: As per Approved Topic
- Advanced Auditing And Professional Ethics
- Strategic Cost Management And Performance Evaluation
- Risk Management
- Direct Tax Laws And International Taxation
- Indirect Tax Laws
- Soft Skills And Personality Development Training
- Major Project: As per Approved Topic
The Syllabus/Course Module are as per West Bengal University of Technology Curriculum
The medium of instruction shall be English only.
Job fields and employment areas for BBA Accountancy, Taxation & Audit
Personal Finance Consultant
Tax Policy Analyst
Employment Tax Specialist
(To download this brochure, click on the 3 dots above and then select “Download PDF File”)