BBA courses in Siliguri commonly cover Business Law, Human Resource Management, Financial Accounting, Taxation, Business Environment, Research Methodology, Public Relations Management, Economics, and other subjects.
Bachelor of Business Administration under the School of Management at inspiria Knowledge Campus is designed to provide a full understanding of a company’s functional areas and their interconnections. As a result, students in BBA program are exposed to a diverse set of core disciplines. Entrepreneurial and company management skills are taught to students in this curriculum. Top BBA colleges in Siliguri also focus on increasing the student’s managerial and communication skills, as well as their capacity to make business judgments. This is done through case studies, projects, presentations, internships, industry visits, and interaction with industry experts which are all part of the program.
Also Read Our Popular Blogs
- To introduce students to the basic fundamentals of management education.
- To help students acquire managerial and communication skills.
- To acquaint students with the industry & business management scenario in India.
- To develop entrepreneurial skills in students so that they can avail the opportunity /choice of self-employment.
- To make students well trained and qualified for higher education in management in top institutions.
The duration of course will be 3 years full time
|Interest free Security Deposit (Refundable)
Fees payable at the time of Admission
(Which includes first semester fees)
|Total Course Fees for 3 Yrs
(Semester fees + 1 time payment)
Students will be provided with 2 shirts, 2 trouser, 1 business suit, 1 tie, 1 Bag. Students will also be able to access all facilities available at the campus. All University charges like Registration Fee, Development Fee, and Exam Fee etc. have to be paid by the student, separately to the University.
Students seeking admission to the BBA course must have passed 12th Std. Examination (10+2) from any stream and any Board with English as one of the subjects.
- English-I (Paper Code BBA-101)
- Mathematics-I (Paper Code BBA-102)
- Statistics-I (Paper Code BBA-103)
- Economics-I (Paper Code BBA-104)
- Indian Society & Culture (Paper Code BBA-105)
- Computer Applications-I (Paper Code BBA-106)
- English-II (Paper Code BBA-201)
- Mathematics-II (Paper Code BBA-202)
- Statistics-II (Paper Code BBA-203)
- Economics-II (Paper Code BBA-204)
- Psychology (Paper Code BBA-205)
- Computer Applications-II (Paper Code BBA-206)
- Principles of Management (Paper Code BBA-301)
- Business Environment (Paper Code BBA-302)
- Business Regulatory Framework (Paper Code BBA-303)
- Business Economics (Paper Code BBA-304)
- Business Communication (Paper Code BBA-305)
- Financial Accounting (Paper Code BBA-306)
- Production Management (Paper Code BBA-401)
- Materials Management (Paper Code BBA-402)
- Financial Management-I (Paper Code BBA-403)
- Marketing Management-I (Paper Code BBA-404)
- Human Resource Management-I (Paper Code BBA-405)
- Management Information Systems (Paper Code BBA-406)
- Financial Management-II (Paper Code BBA-501)
- Marketing Management-II (Paper Code BBA-502)
- Human Resource Management-II (Paper Code BBA-503)
- Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship (Paper Code BBA-504)
- Environment Management (Paper Code BBA-505)
- Transport Management (Paper Code BBA-506)
- Financial Management-III (Paper Code BBA-501)
- Marketing Management-III (Paper Code BBA-502)
- Human Resource Management-III (Paper Code BBA-503)
- Health Care Management (Paper Code BBA-505)
- Social Research Methods (Paper Code BBA-506)
The Syllabus/Course Module are as per West Bengal University of Technology Curriculum
Medium of instruction shall be in English only.
Sectors offering lucrative career opportunities to BBA graduates include Banking & Finance, Marketing, IT industry, Retail, BPO and KPO, Export houses among others.
Job fields and employment areas for BBA students: