The Healthcare Industry has recorded unprecedented growth in the past few decades. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the growth in healthcare employment is expected to reach 26 percent in 2022. The rise of the pandemic and awareness amongst people with regard to health and hygiene has enormously contributed to its growth. This has generated a huge demand for healthcare management experts. To fit the growing demand of the current age, many institutions offer strategic career development programs in healthcare management. This blog sheds light on North Bengal’s first institution offering a degree in Hospital Management Course, insight on Curriculum, Fee Structure, Eligibility, and more.
BBA in Hospital Management Course equips you with the industry-relevant skills to start a successful career in healthcare management. Through this program, you gain industry-focused skills like coordinating, overseeing, directing, and governing the delivery of proper and timely medical services to the patients.
Where to study Hospital Management Course in Siliguri
Any job or career requires adequate knowledge and the right skills. An in-depth understanding of the subject with hands-on industrial experience is the ultimate way to step into this globally burgeoning industry. With escalated demands for top-notch experts and the rising competition, you need strategic career planning to succeed in this sector.
To fulfill the requirements of relevant skills, Inspiria Knowledge Campus offers a three-year professional degree program in Hospital Management. The curriculum under MAKAUT is designed to give you an edge over the cut-throat job market; you can acquire the most-in-demand skills under professional mentorship.
Course Overview – BBA (Hospital Management)
The healthcare sector in India is witnessing considerable growth generating tremendous demand for trained and capable hospital management experts and resources. Since this industry delivers service 24 X 7 X 365, the nature of work in the healthcare industry is strikingly different from that of other industries.
The Hospital Management Course bridges the gap between the demands and the resources capable of fulfilling them. Students are specially trained for assisting the patients, overall patient care, research, and more.
BBA Hospital Management Program Objectives
- The three-year program aims to generate qualified healthcare management and hospital administration experts.
- It further aims to acquaint students with modern principles, concepts, and means of healthcare management.
- The program is designed to arouse awareness and interest in students about the growing significance and fundamental role of healthcare management.
- It enables and prepares students for higher-level studies and research, such as a Master’s degree or Ph.D. in areas concerning healthcare management.
BBA(HM) Course Duration
The duration of the full-time Hospital Management Course is 3-years.
Eligibility for BBA(HM) Program
Candidates applying for admission to BBA Hospital Management Program should pass 10+2 from any board with English as a primary subject. Students irrespective of the stream can apply for this program.
The curriculum of the BBA(HM) Course is designed to upgrade your theoretical concept with industry-relevant skills that are crucial for the efficient functioning of the healthcare system. The program also enables the development of managerial skills that are helpful for individual growth and improvement.
- Principles of Management (Paper Code BHM-101)
- English Language & Communication (Paper Code BHM-102)
- Medical Terminology -I (Paper Code BHM-103)
- Accounts (Paper Code BHM-104)
- Hospital & Health System -I (History & Evolution) (Paper Code BHM-105)
- Hospital Operation Management I (Paper Code BHM-201)
- Biostatistics- I (Paper Code BHM-202)
- Medical Terminology II (Paper Code BHM-203)
- Marketing Management (Paper Code BHM-204)
- Hospital & health system -II (History & Evolution) (Paper Code BHM-205)
- Hospital Operations Management- II (Paper Code BHM-301)
- Biostatistics-II (Paper Code BHM-302)
- Health Economics (Paper Code BHM-303)
- Medical Record Science-I (Paper Code BHM-304)
- Inventory Control & Purchase Management (Paper Code BHM-305)
- Epidemiology & Analysis of Health Information Data (Paper Code BHM-401)
- Support & Utility Services-I (Paper Code BHM-402)
- Environment & Ecology (Paper Code BHM-403)
- Medical Record Science-II (Paper Code BHM-404)
- Management Information System (Paper Code BHM-405)
- Quality in Health Care (Paper Code BHM-501)
- Support & Utility Services-II (Paper Code BHM-502)
- Law (Paper Code BHM-503)
- Financial Mgmt. (Paper Code BHM-504)
- Transport Management (Paper Code BBA-506)
- Human Resource Mgmt. (Paper Code BHM-505)
- Public Relations (Paper Code BHM-501)
- Medical Ethics (Paper Code BHM-502)
- Organizational Behavior (Paper Code BHM-503)
- Elective-I (Paper Code BHM-604A/B/C/D)
- BBA Hospital Management BBA(HM) Course Fee
Course fee for BBA (HM) Course
Total Course Fees for 3 Yrs (Semester fees + 1 time payment) – Rs. 2,92,000
Why Study BBA in Hospital Management at Inspiria
Inspiria Knowledge Campus strives to make you “life ready”. With over 15+ professional courses in various sectors, Inspiria Knowledge Campus is one of the best colleges in North Bengal. The Campus is rated as the top best college in terms of overall learning and infrastructure. The first of its kind to be set up in North Bengal, Inspiria strives to provide the best skill development opportunities to the youths in the healthcare sector and others.
The campus boasts of its modern infrastructure and the state of the art learning facilities amidst a natural setting, The labs, modern classrooms, media studio, language labs are equipped to support theoretical learning.
Located close to the prime spots of the Siliguri yet detached from the urban stir, Inspiria offers an excellent and result-oriented learning experience in its environmentally friendly campus. Inspiria’s approach to learning is practice-based and industry-relevant. You’ll get to learn from experts and gain industry exposure through hands-on training, industry visit, internship, and in-person professional mentorship.
Inspiria extends financial aid to meritorious students from underprivileged backgrounds. Students who have scored good marks can benefit through the “Wings Scholarship Program” up to 50%.
Hospital Management Admission 2022
For queries about BBA Hospital Management BBA(HM) Admission, Download Admission Brochures, Professional Degree Courses, Faculty Profiles, Infrastructure, and Other Facilities, etc., you can reach us at the provided options.
Call us: +91-8900755550
Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website: https://inspiria.edu.in/
Inspiria Knowledge Campus
Matigara Phase – II Himachal Vihar, Siliguri, West Bengal 734010, India
How to reach Inspiria Knowledge Campus
Inspiria Knowledge Campus is located in urban suburbs amidst a peacefully green area of Himachal Vihar – Phase II at Matigara, Siliguri. The main point of entry is Dr. Chang’s Mode, adjacent to the entry point of City Center Mall. Drive towards the road leading to Dr. Chang Mode. Refer to Google Map for directions.