Inspiria YouthRun 2020 – As coronavirus imposes strict restrictions on large gatherings, Inspiria preps to conduct their first virtual run challenge in October 2020! Since the advent of social distancing norms, sports stadiums, and gyms including all the places for physical events were shut down following safety measures. For all the fitness enthusiasts and the devoted athletes, running became the prime sport and recreation during the lockdown. However, the rise of the virtual technique of connecting with the crowds facilitated many events like orientation programs, fests, concerts, including virtual marathons. With a large number of manual races getting canceled due to pandemic, the virtual races or virtual marathon events started to rise. Much to the delight of those who find pleasure in running solo can now participate in virtual races.
In the virtual run, you record your race duration for a specific distance via a running app and compete against others following the same process.
So you want to run your first marathon? Make it happen with your first virtual 5k with Inspiria YouthRun 2020 which is the first-ever virtual race conducted in North Bengal, India.
Whether you are a beginner or, enhancing your fitness regime, or training for a canceled race, you can attain your personal best with an upcoming virtual marathon in 2020.
Why participate in “Inspiria YouthRun 2020” virtual run challenge
Prep yourself for the biggest upcoming virtual marathon 2020 in India with Inspiria YouthRun virtual run challenge 2020.
Here’s why you should participate in this virtual marathon India.
1. Inspiria YouthRun 2020 virtual run challenge brings you the opportunity to run solo. While you train yourself for it, you will stay active and physically fit.
2. In a virtual run, you can set your own start line and schedule your own time to start the race. There will be no additional pressure to travel to the venue, that again, at the specified time by the organizers. So, run a virtual race in your own given freedom.
3. Run a solo virtual racebecause there will be no in-person/manual crowded events as long as the pandemic lasts.
4. Participate in virtual race challenge 2020 with Inspiria YouthRun and other virtual marathon events for your overall health and wellness. Physical wellbeing enhances mental wellbeing.
5. Partake because in a virtual marathon you get to run in peace as there will be no spectators to judge you, nor crowds of competitors to compete with.
6. Running solo by partaking in a virtual race challenge 2020 is the safest way to partake in an athletic contest at this present period.
7. Run this upcoming virtual marathon 2020 with Inspiria YouthRun for a noble cause or, for the charity where you will be a major contributor for the education of the impoverished.
8. You can participate in this virtual marathon 2020 from anywhere. For example, if you live in Mumbai, you can run your virtual race in Mumbai. All you need to do is have a running app and a chosen race track and you are all set to run!
9. Participate because the registration for the virtual race 2020 for both the categories: 5k and 10k is still open.
Know more about the purpose of Inspiria YouthRun virtual race challenge 2020
- Inspiria YouthRun 2020 is the first-ever virtual race event and the first amongst athletic events or, the virtual running events in Siliguri conducted in the region.
- Prior to the outbreak of coronavirus, Inspiria YouthRun was conducted manually. With the rise of the pandemic and to ensure safety criteria, the event is now conceptualized and conducted virtually.
- The fundraising part for the ongoing virtual marathon registration for Inspiria YouthRun 2020 will remain unchanged.
- The non-profitable organization is still raising funds to provide education to the underprivileged children across the country.
When is this happening?
Inspiria YouthRun is the third edition of North East’s biggest marathon 2020. It is re-designed especially to boost your immunity and help you be the covid health warrior. Inspiria YouthRun Virtual Challenge is set to begin from 11th – 18th October midnight 2020.
Inspiria YouthRun 2020 Virtual Challenge: Race Category
There are two categories,
1. 5K Run
2. 10K Run
What’s in for all the participants in this upcoming virtual marathon 2020?
For the 5k virtual race participants:
Finisher medal, light & breathable t-shirt by T10sports, face mask by Impakto, customized BIB with your name and number, Anti touch key by TouchNot, and a goodie bag.
For the 10k virtual race participants:
Finisher medal, light & breathable t-shirt by T10sports, face mask by Impakto, customized BIB with your name and number, Anti touch key by TouchNot, a goodie bag, and energy gel by Fast&Up India.
What’s in for all the Winners?
Irrespective of a state or a province, anyone can partake in this virtual marathon 2020. Your efforts put here will not go unnoticed. If you are willing to participate in any virtual runs with medals in 2020 then don’t miss out on this one. Your participation counts to a great extent.
Once the race record submission closes, we will choose and reward the winners to encourage and appreciate them. The rewards will be granted under the aged based division, which is listed below.
Trophy for 48 Podium Finishers
(Gender wise and as per age category below)
Up to 18 Years
60 and above
Running Shoes from Impakto & vouchers from Keventers
Partaking in this upcoming virtual marathon Inspiria YouthRun India 2020
1. The race kit will be sent to you 15 days prior to the run date.
2. Wear your gears, run your registered distance.
3. Window open for 7 days, 10th midnight till 19th October midnight. Run as per your convenient time.
Rules & Regulations for Inspiria YouthRun virtual run challenge 2020
1. In case of an accident, local authorities’ resistance, the organizers do not take up any responsibility.
2. Run details must be submitted to claim prizes, latest by 19th October.
3. Registration fees are non-refundable.
4. In case of any disputes, the decision was taken by organizers will be considered final.
How to submit your race results?
1. Complete the registration formalities. You will receive a receipt for the payment through your registered email address. This will be your first email.
2. You will receive an email from the HDOR platform with a unique registration code along with the instructions to create a profile on the HDOR platform. You will require the registration code to connect the Inspiria YouthRun 2020 virtual event to your HDOR profile later.
3. If you are new to the HDOR virtual platform, Sign-up as a new user and complete your profile. You will receive an email confirmation. Follow the NEW USER section to understand how you can link your run tracking applications. Download the HDOR mobile app to report your run details, view, and track your virtual events (iOS | Android)view and track your virtual events (iOS | Android) view and track your virtual events (iOS | Android).
4. If you are already an HDOR virtual platform user Sign in to your account, go to your profile –> Settings –> and choose Complete Event Registration, enter the registration code. You will receive a confirmation email in your registered email address.
FAQs: Inspiria YouthRun 2020
How do you run a virtual marathon?
In a virtual race, you record your race duration for the specified distance via a running app and compete against others doing the same.
Once you complete the race, you need to send your recorded race to the organizers for the evaluation.
What are the best virtual races?
There are many good options for virtual races varying from 5k marathon and onward. If you are planning to run for a cause, then opt for Inspiria YouthRun 2020 virtual run challenge. It is the biggest upcoming virtual marathon in India(2020). Conducted by the non-profit educational organization every year, it used to be a manual event. But due to the outbreak of coronavirus, the event is re-conceptualized to bring it to the virtual platform.
The third phase is the first virtual run to be held in the Northeast region. The event raises awareness for leading a fit and healthy lifestyle amid the covid crisis.
Inspiria YouthRun holds its significance as a charitable event that raises funds every year for providing education to the underprivileged children across the country.
How does a virtual run work?
The initial procedure starts with participation. First, the participants select the distance, then they sign up, and pay the registration fee.
During the designated period, the participants are allowed to complete their chosen race distance from anywhere within the allotted days.
In the virtual run, participants record their race duration for a specific distance via a running app and compete against others following the same process.
After completing the race, the participants send their recorded race to the organizers and the winners are chosen based on their performances.
What is HDOR?
HDOR stands for Hundred Days of Running. It is a fitness campaign that was launched in 2015 to encourage people to make running a part of their lives. The objective of HDOR is to help people build a better fitness habit and lead a healthier lifestyle.