The Bachelor of Hospital Management is an undergraduate degree course that provides students with an in-depth understanding of how the hospital and healthcare industries operate in the real world, providing theoretical and practical skills in different elements of healthcare and hospital management.
Inspiria Knowledge Campus has an affiliation of the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology. The course provides a broad understanding of public health, insurance, and risk management. It also includes an internship program as part of the curriculum, where students can put the tools and applications they learn in the classroom into practice.
Table of Content
The hospital and health sector in India, which includes the Medical Tourism business, has seen tremendous expansion recently, creating a high need for qualified hospital management employees and resources.
Because the nature of work in the healthcare business is so distinct from that of other companies, there is a high demand for professional administrators with suitable training and abilities. This is a sector that provides services 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The Hospital Management course connects the many professional needs in the health care business with the people resources capable of meeting those objectives.
The hospital management professionals are in charge of the organization’s relationship management, general patient care, research, and community health care. Students with both medical and non-medical backgrounds can pursue a career in hospital administration/management.
- To create a highly skilled hospital and healthcare management experts.
- To familiarise the students with contemporary healthcare management ideas, concepts, and techniques.
- To make students aware of and interested in the fundamental importance and expanding importance of healthcare management.
- To prepare students for higher-level research and study in the field of healthcare management, such as a Master’s or Ph.D.
10+2 passed from any board with English as a subject. Students from any stream can apply. Candidates appearing in the Class XII board finals can also apply in advance.
- Principles of Management (Paper Code BHM-101)
- English Language & Communication (Paper Code BHM-102)
- Medical Terminology -I (Paper Code BHM-103)
- Accounts (Paper Code BHM-104)
- Hospital & Health System -I (History & Evolution) (Paper Code BHM-105)
- Hospital Operation Management I (Paper Code BHM-201)
- Bio-Statistics- I (Paper Code BHM-202)
- Medical Terminology II (Paper Code BHM-203)
- Marketing Management (Paper Code BHM-204)
- Hospital & health system -II (History & Evolution) (Paper Code BHM-205)
- Hospital Operations Management- II (Paper Code BHM-301)
- Bio-statistics-II (Paper Code BHM-302)
- Health Economics (Paper Code BHM-303)
- Medical Record Science-I (Paper Code BHM-304)
- Inventory Control & Purchase Management (Paper Code BHM-305)
- Epidemiology & Analysis of Health Information Data (Paper Code BHM-401)
- Support & Utility Services-I (Paper Code BHM-402)
- Environment & Ecology (Paper Code BHM-403)
- Medical Record Science-II (Paper Code BHM-404)
- Management Information System (Paper Code BHM-405)
- Quality in Health Care (Paper Code BHM-501)
- Support & Utility Services-II (Paper Code BHM-502)
- Law (Paper Code BHM-503)
- Financial Mgmt. (Paper Code BHM-504)
- Transport Management (Paper Code BBA-506)
- Human Resource Mgmt. (Paper Code BHM-505)
- Public Relations (Paper Code BHM-501)
- Medical Ethics (Paper Code BHM-502)
- Organizational Behavior (Paper Code BHM-503)
- Elective-I (Paper Code BHM-604A/B/C/D)
At Inspiria, We support meritorious students to chase their dreams and acknowledge their hardwork through scholarships.
As part of the Wings Scholarship Program, we provide scholarships for (Bachelor in Hospital Management)
Career Opportunities in Hospital management
You can explore limitless career opportunities if you have a bachelor’s or master’s in hospital management. The hospital industry is growing exceptional in recent times and corporate sectors are looking for highly skilled and determined students to perfectly fit into their organizational infrastructure. You will be amazed to know that the hospital industry is considered the rapidly growing employment sector and day by day it’s expanding. Students who poses a zeal for self-discipline and exceptional communication skills can shine thoroughly in the hospital industry. In fact, you have learned to take criticism from the guest and to corporate with the potential guest in order their specific requirements. In today’s globalized world, the hospital industry has huge importance and is quickly becoming a rewarding employment option for hospital management graduates.
The health administrator is in the charge of the order supplies for the particular organization and organizing the schedule of an important meeting. The prime task of the health administrator is to maintain and oversee the administrative business operations on day to day basis. At the same time, the health administrator is responsible to manage the healthcare organizations efficiently. With a degree in hospital management, the student can get a comprehensive idea of the theoretical and practical aspects to manage a hospital’s business operations efficiently.
The health administrator enjoys decorative job life and receives a lucrative salary package.
On average, the health administrator receives 2.9 to 4.2 LPA (approximately)
Health Service manager
The responsibilities of the health service manager are to coordinate and direct medical resources. The health service manager often acts as a link to establish communication between professionals and the patient’s family. In fact, the health service manager monitors their usage of the healthcare facilities. The healthcare service manager is often called a frontline manager and is responsible for decision-making for the team.
On average, the healthcare service manager receives a salary package of 3.5 to 4.3 LPA (approximately)
Patient Relationship Manager
On a day-to-day basis, the patient relationship manager tries to identify the needs and wants of the guests and present appropriate services. At the same time, the patient relationship manager provides extensive service consultations to guests and eases their decision-making process. The patient relationship manager is directly responsible for client upselling and cross-selling services.
On average, the patient relationship manager receives a good amount of salary package depending on the organization i.e. 2.8 to 4.2 LPA (approximately)
The job responsibilities of the Healthcare Analyst are interesting. A healthcare analyst is directly responsible for analyzing medical data that thoroughly helps the healthcare organization to improve the business operations of hospitals and medical institutions. These highly analytical experts, compile all the essential status reports, construct record-keeping methods, and evaluate data. The healthcare analyst performs research, set up data organization and analysis systems, and improves business operations.
On average, the healthcare analyst receives a good amount of salary that ranges from 3.0 to 4.5 LPA at the initial stage.
Why you should pursue a BBA in Hospital Management?
If you are highly motivated to build an exciting career, BBA in hospital management is the perfect course that you can choose. With the help of a BBA degree in hospital management, you can achieve your dreams. In-depth knowledge of public health, insurance, and risk management will be covered during the course. Apart from that if you have the desire to pursue hospital management as a degree program, you will get to know all the basic elements of healthcare and hospital management.
In addition, hospital management graduates can explore plenty of job opportunities as the demand for highly skilled hospital management professionals is increasing day by day, and the industry is evolving exceptionally. Through a compact and comprehensive knowledge of hospital management, students can perfectly execute the business operations for the organizations.
How and where to pursue BBA in Hospital Management?
If you have completed your 10+2 examinations you are eligible for the BBA Hospital Management degree at Inspiria Knowledge Campus.
Inspiria Knowledge Campus has state-of-the-art facilities in terms of education and infrastructure. The department of Hospital Management of the college has a highly dedicated faculty for the students and thoroughly determined at creating highly skilled and qualified hospital management employees and resources.
Inspiria Knowledge Campus is the finest college in Siliguri and North Bengal region, affiliated with MAKAUT offering industry-oriented courses that promise to make you employable. The students who have completed their 10+2 examinations can take admission at Inspiria Knowledge Campus.