A Certified Course on meeting the day to day needs of business environment where diverse topics from taxation to company laws and from accounting to departmental set ups are taken up with practical approach. The course shall be presided by accomplished faculties and shall also include guest lectures by eminent personalities from various backgrounds.
- Understanding Financial Statements, Basic of Taxation & Company Law.
- Income Tax Compliance such as TDS, Advance Tax, Return Fillings etc.
- Accounting for various entities in nutshell.
- Indirect Tax Compliance.
- Study of Departmental Set up.
- Guest Lectures.
Understanding Financial Statements, Basics Of Taxation & Company Law:
- Understanding Financial Statements.
- Basics of Income Tax, Sales Tax/ VAT, CST, Service Tax, Company Law.
TDS and Advance Tax Overview:
- TDS & Advance Tax Overview as per Income
- Tax Act. Preparation of Spreedsheet / Computation of TDS.
- Filling of Returns.
- Correction of Returns, downloading TDS Certificates.
- Live Practice.
- Filling Annual ROC Returns.
- Filling Miscellaneous ROC Returns.
Tax Return Filling:
- Income Tax Return Filling.
- Indirect Tax Return Filling.
- Session by eminent Professional achievers.
Accounting in nutshell:
- Basic of Accounting.
- Advance Knowledge of Tally.
- Question & Answer Session in Tally Accounting.
- Practice and Doubt Clearing Sessions.
The course duration is 12 weekends.
Preferred Timing is Saturday evening & Sunday morning.
The batch starts from 30th May, 2014
The course fee is INR 12,000.
Graduates, Commerce Undergraduates, Semi Skilled Accountants, Business Entrants and other Professional Course students seeking practical exposure can apply.