Media Science or Mass Communication and Journalism as people refer to is the dynamic industry today that has its interconnectedness with almost every fields. As such, its gaining prominence is a reason of attraction for candidates passing their higher secondary exams. Some well-known and acclaimed colleges have maintained their reputation in building the future of the media industry at the national level.
We point out some famous colleges that provide good opportunities for students:
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Delhi
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Manipal Institute of Communications, Manipal
- Amity School Of Communication, Noida
- Delhi College of Arts & Commerce, New Delhi
- Indraprastha College for Women, New Delhi
- Inspiria Knowledge Campus, West Bengal
- Kamala Nehru College for Women, Delhi
- Madras Christian College, Chennai
One major issue that the students face and wish for it is the location and the proximity of a college from their hometown. The issue has been addressed well at the North Bengal region located in the state of West Bengal for students all around the nation by the inception of Inspiria Knowledge Campus, Siliguri. The campus since its inception has been providing state of the art facilities with modern infrastructure and education of the most professional level which equips them to become employable. The first of its kind in the region, the college aims to procure and provide professional resources in the academic as well as the industry.
At present, the college is affiliated with Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT), formerly known as West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT). The institute has well-connected organizations of varying methodologies nationally, namely NDTV 24X7 and Red FM. Apart from all above, the college has its location set near the outskirts of the town in a peaceful environment. As such, students from all over the area are welcome here that aspires them to do what they love.