Do you love cooking or, Baking?
If Yes, here’s a great way to start your new year! Conceived with the idea of Learning By Doing, Inspiria Knowledge Campus is organizing Culinary and Bakery Workshop on 23rd – 24th January 2020 at the Campus.
The workshop will comprise of lectures, practical classes, and classroom-based exercises.
The specific objectives of this workshop includes:
- Understanding the basics of bakery and hot food.
- Develop a fine knowledge on the methods and processes of preparation of the dishes.
- Understanding the nature of food preparation according to dishes.
- To make home food a little more delicious.
- Hotel and restaurant entrepreneurs will be enlightened with product development.
Hot food cooking workshop (23rd – 24th January)
Day 1 – Hot and Sour Vegetable Soup, Yangchow Fried Rice, Kungpao Chicken, Kungpao Vegetable.
Day 2 – Ravioli(2/3 variety) Hand Made Pasta, Lasagne, Basic Sauce – Bechamel Sauce, Tomato Sauce, Alfredo Sauce, Carbonara Sauce, Arabiatta Sauce.
- Number of Participants :10
- Duration of Class : 3hrs.
What to bring?
- An apron and a hand towel.
What can you take back?
- Your decorated cake.