With a view to expose students as well as faculty of academic institutions, offering degree/diploma courses in S&T, to entrepreneurship as an alternative career, Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps (EACs) are conducted by Nodal Agencies in each State/Union Territory of the country. The implementing agency is usually either an educational institution or a professional body specialising in entrepreneurship development.
Each Camp, of 3 days duration, is conducted in the premises of an academic institution and aims at creating awareness among students about various facets of entrepreneurship while highlighting the merits of pursuing such a career option. In each EAC, about 75-100 students are exposed to different aspects of entrepreneurship, including opportunity guidance, services offered by agencies of support system etc. A visit to the industries located in the region is also arranged to bring the students in direct touch with practicing entrepreneurs.
- To enable & guide students towards entrepreneurial career
- To expose the students to the entrepreneurship development process & equip them with necessary framework to start their own enterprise
- Entrepreneurship & Motivation
- Business Opportunity Identification.
- Intellectual Property Rights & Role of Business Incubator
- Industry Visit & Interaction with entrepreneurs
Experts from Industry & Academics will be the coach/mentor in this program. Students who are in their 3rd or final year engineering/diploma & other science technology courses.
To participate in the program, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91 9830047846