Real Programmers don’t comment codes..!
Because if it was hard to write…
It must be hard to read..!
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- There can be maximum two groups from each college.
- Each group can have maximum two members.
- The event will be held in two phases.
- Phase 1: Guess the output (15 min).
- Phase 2: Coding (25 min).
- Coding languages allowed: C, C++ and Java.
- Use of any storage/electronic device (like Pen drive, USB , mobile phones, etc) is strictly prohibited.
- Judgment Criteria: Based on the correctness of the logic of the entire program.