Choosing the right college for a BBA Degree Programme has never been an easy task for students wishing to pursue a career in management studies. Most colleges promise quality education and associated amenities to draw the attention of students into their fold. But during the course, many realise that they have not made well-informed choices regarding the colleges that they have chosen and therefore their careers are compromised.
To get the utmost benefit from a BBA Degree Programme students must first draw attention and focus on the following:
- What is the level and quality of courses being taught
- Are members of faculty carefully selected from both academia and industry?
- Are the members of faculty engaged on a full-time basis?
Also Read: BBA vs B.Com what you should choose?
- What are the various amenities and electronic aids used in a particular college to facilitate classroom teaching
- What are the co-curricular and extracurricular activities being engaged on a regular basis
- What is the level of industry exposure in terms of industry visits, expert talks, industry oriented live-projects, events and seminars and management interaction being offered on a continues basis to students
- Does the college follow a traditional approach to teaching or is infused with a modern mindset to inculcate academic and managerial prowess within students?
- What is the level of college and hostel infrastructure
- Fee structure
- Google Classroom – the latest innovation in teaching
- Perpetual mentoring of students on an individual basis
- Great one-to-one focused summer internships and placements
- Entrepreneurship experience through a classroom setting provided
- The level of senior to junior interaction
- Communication skill and Public Speaking enhancement
Well, which ever College you choose will ultimately set your standard for your career growth. Finally, it is your adaptability and knowledge which will help you succeed. A well prepared and careful selection of college sets your career on the road to success.