Startup events in india: The pandemic has sparked the rise of some of the best EdTech Startups in India. Despite being a challenge at the start, the digital shift not only generated a new era for varied industries and startups, but it successfully helped to connect the learning gap across the mass. As per the stats, the EdTech industry is predicted to reach USD 3.2 billion by 2022. With education being the key factor towards the growth of the nation, the virtual Edtech Startup Event 2021 conducted by Inspiria Knowledge Campus strives to expand the growth of Edtech Startups in India and abroad.
What is Edtech Startup Event 2021?
Edtech Startup Event 2021 is a three-day (54 hours) virtual event organized by InHub, the exclusive Entrepreneurship Cell at Inspiria, Siliguri. The Event is powered by Techstars Startup Weekend in association with Google for Startups. The 3rd edition of the Edtech Startup Event aims to seek out, identify, nurture, and reward the aspiring entrepreneurs trying to disrupt the EdTech industry. Further, the event intends to give an incredible acquaintance to startup culture to aspiring entrepreneurs.
Who Can Participate?
If you are an aspiring entrepreneur trying to convert your Edtech ideas into a thriving startup, then this event is for you. Further, you can check out the list below:
1. Edtech Startup Event, Siliguri 2021 invites innovators, changemakers, students, and early-stage startups.
2. If you are ready to bring on valuable growth in the Education Sector through their ideas.
3. If you aim to launch effective technology-enhanced learning solutions.
4. If you want to create resourceful solutions to the crises in the Education sector.
5. If you are working on creative findings that can be useful to Schools and Colleges.
Check Out Your Benefits For Taking Part In Edtech Startup Event 2021
1. INCUBATION SUPPORT 6 months of incubation including Mentoring Support, Product Development Assistance.
2. MEANINGFUL NETWORKING Industry Connect along with Pilot Opportunities. Also, get direct funding from the pool of VCs attending the event.
3. OPPORTUNITY STACK If you are a student you may score an internship, meet your co-founder, or simply get inspired!
4. ADDITIONAL INCLUSIONS USD 300 cloud credit from Google 1 x Free Free Registry domain for your startup Access to premium startup resources from InHub Certificates powered by Google for Startups.
Event Kick-off| Friday (30th July)| 03:00 PM Event opening session with the facilitator and introduce participants to the event. Introduction to the organizing team, mentors, sponsors, and partners, and explains every step of the weekend.
Pitch Fire| 03:30 PM
Got an idea? You’ve got 1 minute to pitch in front of the group.
Vote on your favorite ideas| 04:15 PM
Vote on your favorite ideas. From the top projects choose which one you’ll work on over the weekend.
Selected ideas Announcement & Team formation| 04:30 PM
Whether it’s your idea or someone else’s, you’ll create a cross-functional team to work with over the weekend. Get to know your teammates, identify skill sets, and register your team.
Saturday (31st July) | Event Kick-off| 09:00 AM
Second-day event kick-off with the facilitator|10:30 AM
Team Registration Deadline
Register your team details| 11:00 AM
Mentoring Session Signup Deadline
Learn from the Best! Mentors will be coming in throughout the event to coach you through the hard problems. Schedule mentoring sessions with relevant mentors.
Mentoring Sessions| 11:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Learn from the best mentors throughout the event to coach you through complicated topics.
Sunday (1st August)| 09:00 AM
Sunday Event Kick-off with the facilitator. Setting expectations and debrief on Final Pitch submission for Demo Day.
Workshops/Mentoring sessions (optional)| 09:30 AM
Attend optional workshops or mentoring sessions to help develop your idea!
Final Pitch Submission Deadline| 10:30 AM
Submit your Final Pitch video via the form provided by the organizing team.
Virtual Demo Day| 11:00 AM
The culmination of the weekend. You’ll have 4 minutes to present the product or service you built to a virtual audience and panel of judges.
How to participate in the EdTech Startup Event Siliguri 2021?
To participate, you need to register yourself for the event. The link for registration is provided on the Edtech Startup Event 2021.
The cost of registration is Rs.100/- only.
Registration ends on 29 July 2021.
Register before 1 July to get $300 cloud credit from Google.