Virtual Marathon India 2021: Inspiria YouthRun virtual run challenge is more than just an alternate marathon event.
It carries with it a myriad of purposes. Firstly, to contribute to the education of underprivileged kids. Secondly, to spotlight the sporting culture amongst the youth in the Northeastern region. Thirdly, to motivate the community to lead a fit & healthy lifestyle.
If you are seeking a way out of your comfort zone, Inspiria YouthRun 4.0 is your chance to shun your doubts and pursue your freedom towards becoming the best version of yourself.
Initiated as a manual race event in 2018, Inspiria YouthRun began hosting virtually when the pandemic wrecked the normalcy in 2020.
Yet again, by reviewing the existing situation, the fourth edition of YouthRun has been decided to be conducted online. Inspiria regards the safety and well-being of each participant as of utmost priority.
Organized by the Department of Sports Management at Inspiria Knowledge Campus, the 4th edition of the virtual race challenge is all set to be organized in November 2021.
The upcoming virtual run event will be conducted in three categories – 5 km, 10 km, and 21 km respectively.
With the majority abiding by the social distancing norms due to the spiking pandemic, Inspiria aims to facilitate exciting yet contactless marathon events to encourage a healthy lifestyle amongst the masses.
Also, regardless of normalcy or new normal drive of social distancing or lockdown criterion, the virtual marathon event in India like Inspiria YouthRun intends to help individuals struggling to step out of their comfort zone.
More so, with the digital switch, the upcoming YouthRun virtual marathon event is accessible across India. Anyone interested in Inspiria YouthRun upcoming virtual marathon event can participate from any part of the country.
So, if you are new to running marathons, you no longer need to be intimidated by the distance or the crowd of pro-level competitors.
The fourth and the newest edition of the Inspiria YouthRun virtual run challenge brings you a chance to set a start line of your own.
You can run in a trade mill or on a playground or anywhere you like, you have the freedom to run solo while competing with the rest.
So it doesn’t matter how much time you might take to finish your race. You will still be a marathoner. You will still be a part of something meaningful that you can be proud of.
Details about the Event
Event Date: The event starts from 12 November (midnight) till 21 November (midnight) 2021.
Venue: The event will be held online. Run within the given time at your convenience.
What’s in for all the Participants?
1. Light & breathable running-shirt
2. Finisher Medal
3. Custom BIB with your name & number
4. Goodie Bag
5. Digital Certificates
How to Register for YouthRun 2021?
Stepwise guide to register for Inspiria YouthRun 2021
1. Go to Inspiria YouthRun 2021 Website https://inspiria.edu.in/youthrun/
2. Click on Register Now.
3. Add a ticket based on your preference for the run category and click on proceed.
4. Fill in your details carefully including the address.
5. Click on proceed to make the payment. (code available)
6. After the completion of the payment, one of our virtual marathon event representatives will call you for further assistance.
Participating in the Run
1. Race Kit will be delivered to you 15 days before the virtual marathon event.
2. Wear your gears, run your registered distance.
3. Window will remain open for 10 days, from 12 November midnight – 21 November midnight.
4. You can run at your convenient time.
Charges for 5K, 10K, and 21K is Rs. 500/-
Event Rules & Regulations
1. The organizers will not be responsible for any accident or losses whatsoever including restrictions from the authorities, failure of taking part in the upcoming virtual marathon event, etc., during the provided period.
2. Registration fees are non-refundable.
3. Run details must be submitted within the provided time to claim prizes, (latest by 23rd November 2021 at midnight).
4. In case of any conflicts, the decision taken by Inspiria YouthRun Organizers will be considered final.
The event is sponsored by various stakeholders. The title sponsor for YouthRun is Inspiria Knowledge Campus.
The event is Powered by Winkies.
Other esteemed sponsors include the following:
Sustainability Partner – Tata Pravish.
Overseas Education Partner – Global Reach.
Energy Drink Partner – Fast & Up.
Running Partner – Impakto Ajanta Shoes.
Sportswear Partner – T10 Sports.
Radio Partner – Radio Mirchi 93.5 FM.
Social Media Partner – Khabar Samay
Media Partner – The Telegraph.
For other queries, kindly visit the dedicated website for Inspiria YouthRun virtual run challenge here.
Our event representatives will be more than happy to help you in this regard.