The West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education Students is excited for the exam dates to be finalized because 2020 was such an exceptional year. WBCHSE finally posted the official dates and exam details on its official website. Higher Secondary (Class 12th) examinations will begin on April 2, 2022, and will be finished on April 27, 2022. The exam will continue from 10 a.m. until 1.15 p.m. Download the 2022 HS exam routine pdf below.
Students will be given a total of 3 hours and 15 minutes to complete their papers, with 3 hours dedicated to writing and 15 minutes dedicated to going through the question paper.
For vocational subjects like Health Care, Automobile, Organised Retailing, Security, IT & ITES, Electronics, Tourism, and Hospitality, Plumbing, Construction, Health & Physical Education, Music and Visual Arts will be of two hours.
Similar to previous years, all the vernacular subjects Bengali (A), English (A), Hindi (A), Nepali (A), Urdu, Santhali, Odia, Telugu, Gujarati, Punjabi will be held first i.e. on the 2nd of April, followed by Bengali (B), English (B), Hindi (B), Nepali (B), Alternative English on 4th of April.
The practical examinations will take place between February 15 and March 4, 2022. Higher Secondary students appearing in the exam can acquire a detailed exam routine and time schedule by visiting the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education’s official website. Students can also download the 2022 HS exam from the website.
Download Higher Secondary Examination Routine from below
How can the students download the exam routine ?
To download the exam routine from the official website of WBCHSE, the student can follow the below-mentioned steps
- Visit the official website, wbchse. nic.in
- Now, choose the “WBCHSE routine 2022” link.
- Download the West Bengal Higher Secondary exam schedule 2022 and print it.
Some important tips for the students appearing for West Bengal Class 12 Board Exams 2022
- Don’t forget to carry your Admit Card or else you will not be allowed to sit for the exam(it is mandatory).
- You will be given 3 hours to write the exam, use the time well.
- Extra 15 minutes are also given to read the question paper, use the time well.
- It is best to reach the examination center 30 minutes prior to the beginning of the exam.
- No electronic gadgets are allowed inside the examination hall.
- Don’t use any unfair means to write the exam, if you are caught you will be punished according to the rules.
P.S: The Board may, if required, make changes in the declared dates with due intimation to all the concerned.