BBA Finance and auditing or should we say accounting is something that runs through the core of every system whether big or small. From homes to small businesses to organizations and even government institutions finance and accounting are one of the most fundamental aspects. Something which is the core of society is not as simple, it has been branched out to many forms, given different names along with numerous principles involved. Among the plethora of courses within the finance and accounting field let’s discuss some of them.
The Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting & Finance is a full three-year degree course consisting of six semesters in which the first four semesters are common to all the Bachelor of Business Administration programs and the rest two concentrate and focus on the specialized subjects and topics related to the fields of Accounting & Finance. Students who are good with numbers and are interested in managing the finance of any company may opt for BBA in Finance. Although entrance exam scores are not a necessary part of the admissions process, students can use them to gain a competitive advantage in case of limited seats for full-time and part-time courses. BBA in Finance courses course curriculum includes investments, portfolio management, corporate finance, financial engineering, and international finance. These concepts have a huge importance in every company, government as well as private, and organization.
- Preparing and presenting the consolidated financial statements of both public and private corporations in accordance with appropriate accounting standards.
- Computing the income tax payables by an individual, corporation, or trust by applying effective tax planning strategies
- Collecting, analyzing, and communicating information to assist management in making more effective operational and strategic planning and control decisions.
- Analyzing the internal control and risk management systems of an organization and making recommendations for improvement.
- Give an opinion as to the accuracy of an organization’s financial reporting in accordance with appropriate auditing standards and procedures.
- Demonstrating how information systems and technology can be used to facilitate and enhance financial reporting and decision-making.
The course BBA in finance and accounting is for you if you possess the following skill and interests.
- You should have knowledge and interest in business organizations, including how they operate and are managed, which may enhance your commercial awareness, particularly if the course involves a work placement or case studies.
- You have the knowledge of gaining an insight into the contemporary theories and the practice of financial institutions.
- You have problem-solving and analytical skills in numerical aspects of your studies and from exercises and project work.
- You also have oral and written communication skills; the ability to argue your case and negotiate; knowledge of global business issues and language skills.
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Principles of Management
- Communicative English
- Cost Accounting
- Human Resource
- Management and Marketing
- Environmental Sciences
- Advanced Accounting
- IT in Business and E-Commerce
- Indian Financial System and Financial Market
- Operations Computer application in Business
- Principles of Taxation
- Management Accounting
- Entrepreneurship and Ethics
- Accounting Software and Packages
- Auditing and Assurance
- Quantitative Techniques for Management
- Advanced Auditing
- Advanced Tax law and Practices
- Corporate Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Financial Management
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Public Finance and Taxation
- Advanced accounting packages ERP and Tax Filing
- Tax planning and Procedures
10+2 passed from any board, and students from any stream can apply. Candidates appearing in the Class XII board finals can also apply in advance.
Fee per Semester Rs. 45,000. Total Semester Fee = 6 x 45,000 = Rs. 2,70,000
|Admission Fees||₹ 42,000|
|Activity Fees||₹ 2,100|
|Interest free Security Deposit (Refundable)||₹ 10,000|
|Fees payable at the time of Admission(Which includes first semester fees)||₹ 99,100|
|Total Course Fees for 3 Yrs||₹ 3,14,100|
At Inspiria, we believe in rewarding the hard work and excellence achieved by meritorious students in their academic endeavours.
As part of Wings Scholarship Program, we are giving out scholarships for (BBA Accountancy, Taxation & Auditing)
|Score in Class 12||Scholarship|
|Between 70% to 79%||10%|
|Between 80% to 89%||20%|
|90% and above||30%|
BBA (Financial Markets) is an excellent career option for aspirants who are willing to step up their careers in the finance and accounting domains. At a time, this degree was only offered by a few private colleges and institutes, but now it is offered by almost every major university in India. As a result, it is now much more available. Companies aggressively seek out BBA graduates and provide them with a competitive wage and benefits package.
The Indian Banking and Finance industry is growing rapidly and is due to become the fifth largest in the world. As per the current growth trend, there is an expectation of recruitment of about 8.4 million candidates in the Banking and Finance Services including both private and government organisations.
A CA is hired by an accountancy firm to provide accountancy and tax services to clients. They also provide trustworthy information about audit and taxation, business and management advice etc. A simple BBA in accounts and financing is not enough to become a CA, one needs to appear in a number of exams for a CA.
Teaching is another profession you can opt for. You can take tuition or open up your own institution. You can also become a career guidance counsellor if you’re well aware of your option. However, if you wish to become a school teacher or a professor, you need to either get a B.Ed degree or clear exams like UGC NAT.
The role of a business analyst is gaining paramount importance in current times. They are one of the most highly paid professionals. In today’s data-driven environment, organizations use data to unearth business patterns and to derive meaningful insights. With the available data, companies try to improve processes and make critical decisions. And that is what business analytics help them achieve.
An audit manager is responsible for organizing and managing internal audits according to audit plans. Audit managers’ responsibilities include overseeing the audit process, making recommendations on policies, and ensuring that the organization fulfils, including other specialists, monitoring budgets and supervising the audit process.
As the name suggests, Budget managers are people who handle company finances as part of their role. ensure that projects and accounts are managed cost-effectively to maintain adherence to the organization’s financial objectives in the short, medium, and long term. As a budget manager, you are expected to create strategies to optimize our organization’s budgets and spending. Monitoring spending patterns and implementing measures to promote adherence to budgets.
Frequently Asked Questions
Courses after BBA in finance and accounting include: MBA/PGDM in Finance. Master in Finance Management. Chartered Accountant. PG Diploma in Banking.
BBA in Finance is the most popular course among commerce students because of its long-lasting career growth. This course makes you a capable fresher for job roles that a normal professional with 4-5 years can’t handle
It is a moderate level course, neither that easy nor that tough, if you studied your 11th & 12th class attentively then you will find it easier.
Yes after graduation with a bachelor of business administration, you can go for jobs in the banking sector. You will have to appear for the entrance exam for the same. You can get posts as P.O. it clerical work.
Specialize in Management (MBA) MBA is the most popular course available for students & one of the best courses after BBA.