Hospitality management is the part of the service industry that brings more placements, and money than any other. Managers in the hospitality industry are trained in business, human resources and customer service. There are required to coordinate staff members and give guests an excellent experience. A degree in hospitality management prepares students for managing positions in the hospitality industry like hotel general management and restaurant management. Hospitality management includes many different businesses, including restaurants, hotels, casinos, resorts, tour agencies and airlines. With a degree in hospitality management, there are many different types of careers that can be pursued. Many companies have begun to favour candidates with relevant education. However, extensive training and work experience are typically necessary for upper-level management positions.
Best Hospitality Management colleges in India are as follows:
- Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Mumbai
- Inspiria Knowledge Campus, Siliguri
- Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration (WGSHA), Manipal
- Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Delhi
- Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Aurangabad
- Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Bangalore
- Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Chennai
- Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Hyderabad
- NSHM School of Hotel Management, Durgapur
- Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development, Delhi
The hospitality industry overall provides a diverse range of experiences. It is often considered as one of the most exciting careers, but there is a lot of work and effort involved behind the scenes. However, with the positive growth of this industry, students with an inclination towards this career have a bright future ahead.