Physics is a tough subject but not an impossible one. Regardless of its complexity level, we have testified many generations who have aced the physics board exams with exceptional records. The importance of physics as a subject within the category of science is immeasurable. Being one of the core subjects, the contribution of physics to a student’s academic growth is immensely valuable.
Physics, as a subject, strengthens the core perception of those who want to pursue a career in engineering be it a computer, mechanical, electrical, and relevant field.
For the CBSE students, the CBSE board exam is the pathway to a prospective career. To get admission to the colleges it is mandatory to appear and pass the class 12 board exams. As physics is concerned, it is crucial to have a clear understanding of the subject topics to ace the finals.
This year, the CBSE has scheduled the Class 12 Board Exam 2021 for Physics on May 13, 2022.
In these few months, students can plan their studies effectively to score better in CBSE Class 12 physics exam.
Also, we have charted some valuable tips for students looking for important class 12 physics for the upcoming CBSE exam 2022.
1) Plan your study smartly for productive results
Plan your study according to the revised CBSE Class 12 Physics syllabus 2022. Major questions will be based on the revised CBSE Class 12 Syllabus 2022. Following a proper timetable can be beneficial too.
2) Study NCERT books for physics
As a subject, Physics is very subjective and commands systematic or precise answers to the questions probed. Pay attention to each topic and get your concept cleared regarding every topic through NCERT books.
3) Study the sample questions issued by the board
Each year, the board issues the sample question papers for various subjects. Practicing the latest sample questions for the CBSE class 12 Board Exam 2022 is recommended to understand the complexity level of the exam.
Note: You can download the sample questions related to the top important class 12 Physics questions for the upcoming CBSE Board Exam 2022 via the official website of the board.
4) Browse for important study resources online
With the outbreak of the pandemic, many e-learning platforms have emerged to cater to the learning gap. Many of which provide free learning resources, tips & tricks to score better in the class 12 board exams.
You can browse for relevant topics that can help you in the best way possible.
5) Pay attention to the internal tests
Internal assessments are an indispensable and crucial part of the board exam preparation. Regardless of a subject-stream, the questions asked on the internal tests hold weightage. Questions probed on the internal tests are likely to be asked on the final exams. So, direct special attention to the questions that are given on the internal tests.
6) Practice previous year questions paying attention to the revised syllabus
Practice year-wise questions (5-10 years) to get a broader idea of the questions, complexity level, marks distribution, and the amount of time required to write the exam.
7) Chapter-wise revision
Chapter-wise learning can help in thorough preparation for CBSE class 12 physics. Revise each chapter frequently, or at least once in 3 days. Doing this can help you retain the information for the long run and overcome anxiety during the exam.
Download CBSE Board Exam 2022 Sample Physics Paper Elective – Here
Also Read Our Latest Blogs
- CBSE Board Exams 2021 Class 12th: 5 Benefits of Solving Previous Year Questions Papers
- CBSE Board Date Sheet Released! Some Important Tips and Tricks for Efficient Revision
- How To Prepare For CBSE Board Exam
- CBSE 12th Board Exam : Tips to score high in Maths
- CBSE Class 12 Board Exam 2021: Follow These Tips To Score Above 95%
- Top Websites To Download NCERT Class 12 Books In English and Hindi Medium
- Top 5 Websites For NCERT Solutions
- Trigonometric Formulas : Understanding Trigonometric Formulas In Detail
- Advanced Integration Formulas
- How to Learn Trigonometry Formulas Class XII: Shortcuts & Tips
- NCERT Solutions for Class 1 to 12, Free CBSE PDF Download (Updated 2021)